SM Foundation, Inc. (SMFI) has announced the ONLINE application for the SM College Scholarship program for School Year 2021-2022 from January 1 to March 20, 2021.
The SM College Scholarship program is open to:
• Grade 12 public high school graduates from schools in the areas covered; or
• Grade 12 graduates from private schools in the areas covered (given that they have Department of Education (DepEd) voucher and finished Junior High from a public school)
• General Weighted Average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester
• Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
The program covers the following field of studies: Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, and Electronics), Education (Elementary and Secondary); Accountancy, and Financial Management, among others.
Scholars will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full tuition and miscellaneous fees
- Monthly allowance
- Fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break
- Exclusive Job offers with the SM Group upon graduation
For more information about the SM College Scholarship program, visit www.sm-foundation.org and follow its social media accounts @SMFoundationInc (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube).
SM Foundation, through its Scholarship program, provides deserving and qualified students with access to college education and technical-vocational studies since 1993.
The SM College Scholarship Program started from the vision of the late SM patriarch, Henry “Tatang” Sy, Sr. He believed that if you send one child from an economically challenged family to college, that child would have more opportunities to have gainful employment and later on uplift the economic status of his/her family.